All Packages Include:
- Experienced Reception Planning and Coordination
- All Digital Sound (ie. no skipping CDs)
- Online Reception Planner with Key Elements of Your Event and Timeline
- Access to Music Library for Must Play & Don't Play Song Lists
- Guest Request System
- State of the Art Light Show to make your Dance Floor Pop and Light Up Booth
What are your prices?
Weddings: Investment starts at $1400. Includes planning and coordination services with online planner, emcee duties, light up DJ booth and speaker stands. Depending on the length of reception and the type of lighting package you choose, the price may vary.
Parties and Events: Prices start at $800. Again this price can vary, depending on the length of the party and the type of light show you want.
My prices are reasonable and comparable to other DJs in the area for all of the services I provide as your DJ, Master of Ceremonies and Reception Coordinator.
You will receive unmatched service and quality than any other DJ in the area. I don't just play great music, I plan your reception the way you want it and run the show so you have nothing to worry about.
What kind of music do you play?
That depends on you. I customize the music to play what you want to hear. Access to your online account will allow you to browse through my Online Music Library and pick specific songs you like. I have over 100,000 songs from every era and genre available to you. And if there is something I don't have, just tell me and I'll make sure to have it in time for your event.
Why should I hire a professional DJ?
Because it’s Your Wedding!
This is the most important day of your life. You need someone who can handle your event with expertise.
Importance of the DJ
- 80% of the success of a wedding reception lies in the hands of your DJ. He or she is crucial to determining the flow, mood, and overall success of your event.
- Sure, your friend may have “a ton of CDs”, but a professional has every song you could possibly want, knows what is appropriate to play, and when to play it.
- A professional DJ will know how to handle any situation that may arise. You need someone who can handle anything that may happen and make it appear as if nothing has happened.
Not Just the DJ
- The DJ at your wedding should also act as the Master of Ceremonies and Reception Coordinator. He or she should know how to interact with an audience.
- A professional will offer you a contract that will guarantee he or she will show up and do the job expected on the day of the event.
If you have further questions not addressed here, please contact me